WE ARE NOW OPEN TO UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND STAFF
Here is a quick update to our current procedures:
- We welcome BYU-Hawaii students and employees to use the University Archives and Special Collections.
- We ask that you please set up an appointment before coming in:
For non-campus personnel:
- Submit research queries via email and phone call.
- Please keep your request simple. We can only devote up to 2 hours of staff time toward any given research project.
- The end product must be a digital product that can be emailed to you.
Thank you for your understanding. Archives around the world are dealing with these same challenging issues.
Information on how to find resources in the University Archives and Special Collections.
Get help by searching our frequently asked questions.
BYU-Hawaii Archives Reading Room Rules and Procedures