U.S. Federal Government Documents
Brigham Young University Hawaii
Joseph F. Smith Library
Aloha to all our Patrons
The Joseph F. Smith Library Government Documents Collections serves both the Brigham Young University Campus community and the Oahu Congressional District 2--Windward and North Shore--Community.
The purpose of a Selective Federal Depository Library is to make U.S. Government information accessible to the public. To accomplish this expectation:
- A collection of about 25% of all Federal Depository Library Program materials are readily accessible with appropriate indexes and search tools for free use by the public.
- Government materials circulate for all patrons in accordance with established Library circulation policies.
- The Library facilitates the use of materials within the library by providing access to photocopy machines and equipment for reading and reproducing microforms.
- One computer workstation is designated for accessing, printing, and downloading electronically-formatted materials received through the Federal Depository Library Program.
- Reference personnel are available to assist both students and community patrons in searching for information.
- Some library services and materials normally require BYUH identification. Government materials may be checked out upon presentation of public identification, i.e. driver's license, photo identification, student identification card, etc.
Welcome and Enjoy Using Our Government Documents