Area Code (808)
Copy Center: 675-3870
Media Services: 675-3855
US Judicial Branch
U.S. Federal Government Documents
Brigham Young University Hawaii
Joseph F. Smith Library
US Judicial Branch
- Supreme Court of the United States The Supreme Court home page. Find Opinions, Calendars, and other official information. Under the Opinions link find "Sliplists" which indicates which opinions are in which Preliminary Prints. Under the Bound Volumes link, find U.S. Reports from Volume 502, also, a reference tool, "Information About Opinions" for those interested in the documentation of the Supreme Court's opinions.
- Supreme Court History Provided by The Supreme Court Historical Society, this site provides access to biographies of current Justices, significant oral arguments heard by the Supreme Court from 1955 until 1993, and Presidential nominees from Washington to Clinton.
- Law Library of Congress--The Guide to Law Online, prepared by the U.S. Law Library of Congress Public Services Division, is an annotated guide to sources of information on government and law available online. It includes selected links to useful and reliable sites for legal information.
- Findlaw-- Focused on law and government, this site provides access to a comprehensive and fast-growing online library of legal resources.
- Internet Law Library-- The Internet Law Library (formerly the U.S. House of Representatives Internet Law Library) was originally provided to the public courtesy of the Office of the Law Revision Counsel of the U.S. House of Representatives. This was part of the Counsel's mission to make the law available to the public.
- United States Code-- Office of the Law Revision Counsel -- This office prepares and publishes the United States Code, which is a consolidation and codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States.