Area Code (808)
Copy Center: 675-3870
Media Services: 675-3855
U.S. Executive Branch
U.S. Federal Government Documents
Brigham Young University Hawaii
Joseph F. Smith Library
U.S. Executive Branch
- Official Federal Government Web Sites of the Executive Branch A Library of Congress Internet Resource Page containing Executive Branch sites. Included are: Executive Office of the President (EOP); Executive Agencies; Independent Agencies; Boards, Commissions, and Committees; and Quasi-Official Agencies.
- Federal Register --The Federal Register is the official daily publication for Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as Executive Orders and other Presidential Documents.
- GovPulse.us --GovPulse.us is a fast, easy-to-use, open-source interface to the Federal Register. In addition to the features provided by Regulations.gov, GovPulse.us provides a variety of visualizations by topic and agency. Further, GovPulse.us is location-aware, making it possible to easily find articles that mention areas that interest you. Citations in the full text are analyzed and hyperlinked, so for any given topic or agency you can see the most cited articles, or for any article see at a glance everything that cites it. Powerful search functionality allows you to drill down to what you're interested in--and then subscribe to the results via RSS. The site is actively maintained, with new features coming out each week, and would love guidance from the librarian community about where to go next.
- Code of Federal Regulations -- The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) is a codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the Executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.
- Unified Agenda of Federal Regulations -- The Unified Agenda provides uniform reporting of data on regulatory activities under development throughout the Federal Government. The Unified Agenda of Federal Regulations has been published in April and October of each year since 1983.
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Federal Budget Documents -- Includes U.S. Budget for FY 1996 to current FY, Federal Budget Publications and the Economic Reports of the President.
- Who's Who in the Federal Government -- Biographical information on members of: Executive Branch,Cabinet, Congressional Committees, House of Representatives, Senate, Special, Joint, Administrators of Selected Federal Agencies, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Supreme Court.
- Welcome to the White House -- The White House home page provides access to key presidential remarks and speeches.
- Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents -- Published every Monday, includes statements, messages, and other Presidential materials released by the White House during the preceding week.
- Federal Agencies and Commissions -- Links federal executive agencies
- Presidents of the United States -- A resource for each of the U.S. Presidents, containing background information, election results, cabinet members, notable events, and some points of interest. Also included are links to biographies, historical documents, audio and video files, and other presidential sites