About the Archives
The BYU-Hawaii Archives and Special Collections are located upstairs in the Woolley Wing (Hauʻula side) of the Joseph F. Smith Library. We are not handicapped accessible, so when we are open to the public, if you are unable to negotiate stairs, please contact us and we will make arrangements to assist you with your research.
The BYU-Hawaii Archives are currently closed to the public. Please contact us by email or telephone.
- Physical Address: Room 210, Joseph F. Smith Library
- Mailing Address:
- Joseph F. Smith Library
- Archives and Special Collections
- 55-220 Kulanui Street BYUH #1966
- Laie, HI 96762-1293
- Phone: (808) 675-3868
- Email: email@example.com
- Māori Taongo: Māori Culture in the BYU-Hawaii Archives
- Tabua from Fiji: Uchtdorf donation
- 1917, 1918 Temple paintings by F.E. Weberg