Currently available on campus-only.
Step #1: Using GospeLink for the FIRST time.
If you are using this database for the first time, you must click here to create an account. After this you will only need to click the link below and login with your user ID and password.
Click here to watch a video tutorial about how to create a new account.
Step #2: Logging in to GospeLink AFTER you have created an account.
Click here to watch a video tutorial about how to login to a GospeLink account.
Full Text. Search LDS books and periodicals: Scriptures, Presidents of the Church, Other General Authorities, Other LDS Authors, Sermons and Speeches, Magazines and Newspapers, Non-LDS Authors, Recent Conference Reports on LDS.org.
Here are just a few of the thousands of great titles you'll have access to through GospeLink:
- The Standard Works, the Joseph Smith Translation, and the Topical Guide to the Scriptures. Plus, our electronic edition of the Bible is linked to the Strongs Greek and Hebrew Lexicon.
- Volumes containing the teachings of every prophet from Joseph Smith to Thomas S. Monson (98 vols).
- Books by President Henry B. Eyring and Elders Boyd K. Packer, L. Tom Perry, Russell M. Nelson, M. Russell Ballard, Dallin H. Oaks, Joseph B. Wirthlin, Jeffrey R. Holland, and Richard G. Scott.
- Books by past church leaders: B. H. Roberts (26 vols.), Neal A. Maxwell (22 vols.), Bruce R. McConkie (12 vols.), John A. Widtsoe (10 vols.), George Reynolds (10 vols.), James E. Talmage (7 vols.), Parley P. Pratt (5 vols.), J. Reuben Clark (2 vols.), Gerald N. Lund (2 vols.), George Q. Cannon (2 vols.), and more.
- The writings of Hugh Nibley (22 vols.).
- Books by gospel scholars including Truman G. Madsen, Sidney B. Sperry, Robert L. Millet, Robert J. Matthews, Daniel H. Ludlow, Joseph Fielding McConkie, and many more.
- Works of inspiration by Sheri Dew, Lloyd D. Newell, Stephen R. Covey, John Bytheway, Ardeth G. Kapp, and many others.
- Biographies of all church presidents and of other prominent Church members. Historical works by Dean C. Jessee, Leonard J. Arrington, Richard Lloyd Anderson, Milton V. Backman, Susan Easton Black, Susan Arrington Madsen, Carol Cornwall Madsen, Lyndon W. Cook, James B. Allen, and many others.
- Conference Reports from 1897 to 1971.
- The Journal of Discourses (26 vols.) and The Collected Discourses (5 vols.).
- Church periodicals spanning over 130 years including the Evening and Morning Star, Messenger and Advocate, Times and Seasons, Millennial Star, Contributor, Improvement Era, Church News, BYU Studies, and Journal of Book of Mormon Studies.
- Reports from several BYU Women's Conferences and Sperry Symposia.
- Relevant works by non-LDS authors including Louis Ginzberg, Alfred Edersheim, Flavius Josephus, Frederic Farrar, Edward Gibbon, John Foxe, John Bunyan, Martin Luther, John Calvin, Aristotle, Plato, and many more.
- American history documents including the Declaration of Independence, U. S. Constitution, and speeches and writings of George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Abraham Lincoln, and more.
- New and Old Testament apocrypha and pseudepigrapha (including the King James Version Old Testament Apocrypha).
- A collection of early Christian writings including works by Origen, Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria, Papias, Ignatius, Irenaeus, Clement of Rome, Hegesippus, Tatian, Augustine, Anselm, Aquinas, and many others.
- Reference works including the Encyclopedia of Mormonism, Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English, Smith's Bible Dictionary, and more.